Beach & Forest Eco Adventure
- 天數: 4 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Pemberton, WA
- 产品编号: BFEA
Discover the Yeagarup Dunes, the largest landlocked Sand Dunes in the Southern Hemisphere, seasonal coastal heath wildflowers, magnificent coastline and our secret magnificent old growth Karri Forest on this half day eco 4WD adventure into the Warren & D'Entrecasteaux National Parks near Pemberton.
CoVid19 practices have been identified and changes made to ensure this tour is as safe as practicable for yourselves, other customers, ourselves and our families.
- Old growth Karri Forest (areas you may not be able to access yourself)
- Yeagarup Dunes - moving 4m per year into the forest and now 6km in from the beach
- Coastal Heath (Wildflowers in season) a totally different landscape
- Yeagarup Hut - an offroad accessible camping site and an occasional stop for lunch
- Yeagarup Beach - a stretch of beach from the Warren River to the Donnelly River only accessible by 4WD
- Warren River mouth - where the Warren River meets the ocean; opens and closes depending on the seasons
- Family run and owned and operated - Graeme and Toni started the business in 1999.
- Delicious picnic Lunch premade from a local cafe or homemade afternoon tea
- National Park entry per person
- Small group tours (maximum of 13 in one vehicle)
- Unique and magnificent scenery
- Knowledgeable accredited tour guide
- Guest departure lounge (when available) and Guest certificate
- Future discount voucher.
Please contact us via email, phone or Facebook if your dates and times do not fit in with the calendar - most times we are able to make changes to suit your itinerary - (the 9am tour is standard unless a 2pm tour (afternoon tea) is arranged.)
Please note we do endeavour to run this tour with a minimum of 4 and are unable to offer senior rates to groups less than this number.